Charming Tea Room in Georgetown, Colorado
The Dusty Rose Tea Room, located in the historic town of Georgetown, Colorado, offers a charming, Victorian experience. We will present you a completely different tea experience than any other tea room in the world. These are the reasons why:
- We have amazing food that is baked from scratch in our on-site kitchen and a staff that will help make your visit "one-of-a-kind"!
- On our menu, there are special items that you can only get in The Dusty Rose Tea Room because the story behind them is exclusive to Georgetown, Colorado!
- The Tea Room is located in a building that was constructed in 1875, before Colorado even became a state!
- We offer Victorian High Tea, Victorian Afternoon Tea, and our own Petite Tea (any time of day!) as well as lunch options.
- All of our pastries and savories are baked on site, from scratch, to enjoy with our selection of 24 varieties of teas, coffee, or sodas.
- We even offer many tasty gluten-free options! (These are baked in our kitchen which does also have wheat flour.)
- Our teas include black tea, green tea, herbal tea, oolong tea, white tea, and rooibos tea.
- Your visit to historic Georgetown will be enhanced with a relaxing cup of tea and a pastry in our historic 1875 building.
- We can also accommodate those special occasions like birthdays, showers, weddings, or celebrations or events. Plan on having your special tea party with us!
Tea, Pastries, Soup & Sandwiches Served All Day
We are open year round, offer Victorian High Tea, Victorian Afternoon Tea, and Petite Tea throughout the day and are handicapped accessible. Our pastries include fruit tarts (pastry made in house), scones, madelines, chocolate rum cups, black walnut cookies (one of our historic-in-nature foods) and of course tea sandwiches. Our goal is to provide a little piece of Victorian History in the modern day. A place to sit, chat, and relax with friends while enjoying your favorite tea and tasty morsels. Come see us soon!
The Dusty Rose Tea Room ~ 614 Rose St. ~ Georgetown, CO 80444 ~ (303) 569-3100
Thursday - Saturday 11:30 - 5:00
RESERVATIONS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Please call or e-mail 24 hours prior to your tea party. Make sure you get a confirmation by return e-mail or return telephone call to have us prepared for your party.